Programming Changes at Country Crossroads
7 May 2017 Station Updates
Country Crossroads, approaching its four-year anniversary on the air, has announced a slew of on-air programming changes.
- ‘More Music Midday’ shortened by one hour. The show will now occur from 10am-2pm. Beginning in June, Nicholas Nixon will replace Josh Tanner as host of the midday shift.
- Joshua Wayne joins the True Country team, hosting ‘The B-Side’ every Monday-Friday from 2pm-6pm.
- The John & Heidi Show moves to 6pm-10pm (from its original time of 7pm-11pm) every Monday-Friday.
- ‘Radio Rehab’ with Dana Williams moves to 9am-12pm (from its original time of 6am-9am) on Saturdays.
- ‘Sunday’s Kind of Country’ with Robby Lynn moves to 9am-12pm (from its original time of 6am-9am) on Sundays.
- New show, ‘The Essential’ will now air on Saturday and Sunday afternoons from 12pm-2pm. Hosted by Nicholas Nixon, the show re-lives many “The Best Of” interview moments from the Country Crossroads archives. The show also highlights music from former True Country studio guests.
- ‘Americana Express’ and ‘Woodsongs’ have been canceled.
These changes take effect immediately.